Chemical and physical properties
120.5 °C (248 °F)
290 °C (554 °F)
Soluble in organic solvents Insoluble in water
Air sensitive, Light sensitive, Moisture sensitive
Off-white with beige tint
Information about hazards and transportation
Warnings about the danger:
Brief hazard characteristics:
Toxic if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant
Hover over the icon to find out more
Chemical products that cause corrosion of metals
Skull and crossbones
Chemicals that cause death if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
All prices do not include VAT, shipping costs, and possibly applicable fees (Section 7 of the GTC). Prices may deviate for certain countries, product lines, and hazardous materials classes.
Products in the web shop are checked regularly in regard to price, availability, classification, and specification and kept up to date as best as possible. Changes may occur between updates. Subject to sale.