Chemical and physical properties
100 °C (212 °F)
Freely soluble in water Slightly soluble in alcohol
Information about hazards and transportation
Warnings about the danger:
Brief hazard characteristics:
Toxic if swallowed. Toxic in contact with skin. Toxic if inhaled.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant
Hover over the icon to find out more
Skull and crossbones
Chemicals that cause death if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
All prices do not include VAT, shipping costs, and possibly applicable fees (Section 7 of the GTC). Prices may deviate for certain countries, product lines, and hazardous materials classes.
Products in the web shop are checked regularly in regard to price, availability, classification, and specification and kept up to date as best as possible. Changes may occur between updates. Subject to sale.